Monday 7 April 2008

Walkers crisps plea code!!!

Hello all you lovely people!

This is a bit of a plea!

Has anyone got or know anyone who has multi-packs of Walkers crisps  with the Brit trips offer on and if so could I have the code that is printed in the inside of the big outer wrap. (Obviously only if you dont need to use the points) I want to take the kids to Chessington on Thursday and we havent quite got enough points yet! So if anyone can help I would be eternaly grateful!

 

 

Thank you xxxxx Love from Sam, Lucy, Joe and Robert.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry we don't eat crisps ;)

Anonymous said...

I just read the other entry Lainey and I`m glad you have enough points, its so expensive to get into these places these days. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Will go and see if we have any crisps in the cupboard ...love Jan xx