Sunday 6 April 2008

Snow

Thanks for the advise about the guinea pigs - there are five of them so I spect they will all snuggle up together.

I thought I would show you the beginnings of the snow fall we are having here! I don't mind snow, infact I love snow but I just said to John, I wanted it in the winter not the spring! I dont want it now! On Friday I was sitting in the garden with just a t.shirt on it was so warm!

Out in our back garden.

This is at the side of my house - see the old church in the background - everything looks pretty covered in snow!

This is at the front of my house. See my friend Sally's house to the left with the double garage and the white van. That's where the guinea pigs live - not in the van silly! Out in the back garden!

Laine xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SNOW!!!! Oh, No!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures Laine ~ hope the little guinea pigs cuddle up together ~ or even get a cuddle from you :o) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

I was going to say  the van is blue then I saw it over the way lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Awww snow......don't worry it isn't too much to hang around.  Twill soonbe gone.  Eileenx

Anonymous said...

Great snow pics :o)  I like snow but I don't want to fall over when everything is icy :(  We didn't have that much down here.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife