Friday 21 March 2008

Not a good start to weekend

My Joe has been a bad boy! I'm very upset! He has been very very naughty! Let's just say that he sent a picture of himself over the internet that he shouldn't of! To a girl he hasnt even met (she is a friend of a girl in his class). All sorts of upset in our house today because of it. He is now absolutely banned from the internet altogether! He has also had his mobile taken away. I have copies of the conversations he had with this girl. She was just as bad as he was although she never sent any pictures.  She ended up telling Joe that her mum and dad had called the police! Joe then blamed it all onto Sam (my 14 year old) - so Joe is in big big trouble!

We were going to the pictures tonight and Joe was excited about that but now he isnt allowed to come  - instead Sam's friend Lucy is coming and Lucy's mum is having Joe. Joe probably wont see this as a punishment because Lucy's brother is his friend so he will prob just enjoy being with him.  I didnt feel he could come with us today though.

I have not liked the things that I have seen my little boy say and do. It has made me feel very sad!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Laine xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

chill
he's a boy
laugh
and help him
been there and worn the t-shirt!
give him a break
he's randy
!!!
at that age even a table leg can get you going.......

Anonymous said...

Hi Lainey, I`ve been trying to add a comment for a while now but AOHell won`t let me!  Hmm....I`d say Joe is a very naughty boy and it seems your punishment fits the crime. What do youngsters do without their mobiles?  He must feel completely lost without it. I`m sure he must already see the error of his ways and won`t be doing that again in a hurry.

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lainey, I`ve been trying to add a comment for a while now but AOHell won`t let me!  Hmm....I`d say Joe is a very naughty boy and it seems your punishment fits the crime. What do youngsters do without their mobiles?  He must feel completely lost without it. I`m sure he must already see the error of his ways and won`t be doing that again in a hurry.

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, he has been a bit naughty hasnt he. Its a very difficult age isnt it. Good Luck Louise x

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say hon.
Upsetting for you... embarassing for your Joe.
Not a great situation however you look at it really!
I'd take Stuart's advice though, if you can.
((( )))'s for you m'dear.
Sara   xxx

Anonymous said...

woah.

Anonymous said...

I can see how you might feel Laine .but hey, he could have done worse things calling the police was a bit extreme I would have thought ,its not as if you didnt know of her ,try not to worry Laine '.boys will be boys '...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wild weekend at Laine's place...hope you enjoy the show..have a great rest of the weekend..Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Naughty fellow! Boys eh!!!  Hope all is happy in your household now.