Monday 12 November 2007

you are all so kind

I do feel a bit better today.

Thank you for all your support. Michelle your right - being able to write down my feelings is good and helps. My Mr Stuart, I do know what it is but I'm scared of admitting anything is wrong - I just find it hard to pick up the phone and make an appointment to see that Doctor - I'm scared Stuart! How silly is that!

I did have a long chat with John today - we went out to lunch. It really helped talking to him.  He said that we have got into a rut and he has felt down lately too. He is right, we used to go out and about and do so  much. But, just lately I can't be bothered - I'd sooner just stay in - it takes me ages to get up in the morning and then I can't be bothered to get dressed til after lunch! So yes Stuart your right I do have to go see him - but I keep coming up with buts!

You see today I go back to school and Im Mrs happy smiley Mrs Sayers again - and it does lift me to be with the kids - but is it just a mask - the people I work with think Im such a happy bubbly person - they dont see me at the weekend! And, why is it that when we are in a mood with our families we meet a complete stranger and then we are all happy and polite! That's strange!

Right my task for this week is to pluck up the courage to phone the Doctor - trouble is I have never ever even met my Doctor! I wonder if I could see the nurse instead - I know her - I likes her - could talk to her. Hmmmmm. Someone needs to sort my head out! LOL.

Sara Sara I loves you!

Lainey xxxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lainey hon, it's always the people you are closest to that get to see how you really are feeling.

Dr's... don't think about it, just pick up the phone and make an appointment.  Or, give me the number and I will do it for you :o)  There's nothing to be scared of, though I do understand.  Makes it all more real doesn't it.

Sara Sara   xxx
Loves you too.

Anonymous said...

Make that appointment..............don't think of him/her as a doctor, just think they are another human being, maybe even a friend in the making.  We all have highs and lows in our lives and I hope you are soon out of your low.  Eileenx

Anonymous said...

Hello, I haven't visited you for ages.  Sorry that you have been feeling a bit low but it is great that you are feeling better about your job.  Hope you have a good visit to your Doctor.  One little tip from me is to write your feelings down, write them for yourself so that you can really see what is wrong and how your feelings change during the day.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Laine....didn't get an alert for this, but just looked in. Hope things have improved. I know what it is like putting appointments off.....I hate going to the Drs, but now I have no choice. You seem to have everything going for you!
Luv 'N Hugs
Aileen....X

New Entry from me....http://journals.co.uk/haileen2003/wishing-and-hoping

Anonymous said...

Hugs to Lainy...I all to well know what your are feeling like...will be saying prayers for you!  do take care of yourself and do whatever it takes to get yourself feeling better.  You are such a sweet person.  Maybe how you are with strangers really is the real you!  As girls we have this thought about how our fairy tale will be and when it is shy of our dream we think there is something wrong..it is the way of our generation.  Sending thoughts of chocolate and pretty bubbly bathes your way.  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I think your are a little under the weather from eating infected crisps.
I saw on the news about some Bacon crisps that were infected with alien DNA and it gives you sore itchy blisters around your bumhole and makes you feel depressed and tired and stuff. Then 15 months later an alien worm crawls out of your bellybutton and will mate with your John.
Its true!
:o)