Monday 6 August 2007

Heloooo

Hello everyone - I hope you are all enjoying the summer - I just popped by to say Hi. I might get a chance to visit you all this week.  My kids are going to my Mum and Dad's for a few days. To have some Nanny and Grandad time. They likes that!  Anyway, I've got to do all the housework and stuff whilst they are away and when I've got some spare time Im gonna catch up with all you guys. I miss you all but I tend not to have puter on much in summer hols.

Did I tell ya John and I have booked our holiday to Majorca!! yay!!! We go on 11th August and come back on 19th then we are all off to Norfolk camping on 24th August to 31st August. Awww means I got to get up really early on my birthday (24th)!

We have got our tent - its huge!!!! Looks lovely though and we are all excited and stuff! hee hee

Right take care all and see you soon Im off again!!

Love Laine xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to hear from you,,sounds like everyone is enjoying their summer..have a good week...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Hello, lots of holidays person :o)
Look at you, all excited and stuff!
Hope you have a great time hon.
Heee heee <-- your hee hee was infectious!
:o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

glad you're enjoying the summer holiday... camping eh?  Can't wait for pictures.
Ohhhhhhh just in case... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   Scatter brain me will forget
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

Hope you will have a great vacation and a great camping trip. Sounds like a great Birthda coming up and a great end to the summer. Helen

Anonymous said...

Have a good week and enjoy your holidays. Louise

Anonymous said...

We had thought of a tent for ourselves, but while we still have Sam-dog it is just not practical; it is looking like a holiday free zone this year for us, but at the same time we have a wedding to save for so something has to give, LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Have lovely hols.

Anonymous said...

Where is majorca?

Anonymous said...

we went to majorca on our honeymoon and again the following year. we went to alcudia and believe me you will have a ball cos the weathers great but if you aint all inclusive take loads of euro's

http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/ramblings-of-a-married-man/

Anonymous said...

firstly happy birthday for the 24th,secondly...two holidays you jammy sod??? lol have a great time mwahhs zoe xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

Anonymous said...

Oh, just realised you are in Majorca................very envious even though I have had a holiday.  Hope you have a great time.  Eileenx