Tuesday 13 May 2008

Not so bad now.

I'm not feeling so bad now about the exam! It's past history now! Can't do anything about it so I just hope that the next Science exam is ok!

I did really well in my English Mock today so that cheered me up - so next exam is English at 2.30! That is Speaking and Listening - should be good at that LOL!

I want to thank you all for still coming to see me even though I havent been to visit you! I just couldnt cope with alerts at the moment!

Right now for the super dooper ree dooper ree doo piece of news! Bet you can't guess what it is!! Shall I tell you now or shall I keep you waiting?Hmmmmm right .............. hmmmmmm ok then. The reason I am so so excited is that John is going to build me a hutch - yes Im going to live in a hutch! ha ha

NOOOOOOOOOOO you silly people Im not going to live in a hutch! We are going to get a new little friend and it's gonna be a ickle bunny rabbit!! Awwwwww Im so excited! John is going to make the hutch and a run so it will probably be a little while yet and I got to be patient but Ive always always wanted a rabbit!! yay!!! I said to John that I want it to live indoors with me so I can cuddle it at night LOL But he wont let me do that - I might sneak him in when John isnt looking hee hee!!!

Laine xxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad for you that all the test are behind you by this time. Good luck with your rabbit. The people next door have recently got three new rabbits. They have three girls so one for each. Helen

Anonymous said...

Well done so far and good luk with the rest! Arhhhhh what are you going to call your rabbit? Louise xx

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask what you'd call your new bunny too :o)
Sara   xxx

Anonymous said...

Awww I'm jealous I've always wanted a bunny :o)  I hope you will post lots and lots of pics just for me ;)   Glad the exam went well ~ good luck for the next one x

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

My son and his family have a couple of Rabbits and they come inside for a cuddle and a chew at the tele wires ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Lainie glad the exams seem to be going well ~ and some are now behind you ~ when I lived at home we had a rabbit that had the run of the house although I am sure it thought it was a dog as it chased the postman ~ and saw off one or two visitors ~ enjoy yours when you get it and I am sure you will have it indoors some of the time :o) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family.............glad your exams went down well too. Eileen x