Wednesday 1 October 2008

Keeping in touch

Hey everyone - thanks for all your comments and yes yes I will keep in touch - I will do a blogger - or try at least!!! I will let you know when I get the link. Can everyone please leave me their link if they do another blog. Also I am on Facebook - just search for me - Elaine Sayers - Brighton and Hove network - of course there is always email too!! My facebook link is on my sidebar! Ive got Sandra, Joan and Jeannette on my facebook already!!! Thanks to those who have already left me their link - together we will keep in touch!!!

Love Laine xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont forget me...your facebook friend! I might start  a new blog but I dont seem to have time to turn round at the moment.  Louise  xx

Lori J said...

Hi there,

I have not written you for sometime but wanted to stop in this evening to say hello.
I am hopeful in the time to come I will meet you as hubby wants to go and see where his mother was raised and I think I told you before it was Hastings.

Blessings,

Lori

www.lorisletterbox.blogspot.com

Lori J said...

Hi Lainey,

Not sure this is where I should sign as it is an older blog...but wanted to say thank-you for stopping by and it was good to see you.

Love ALBERTA Lori (soaking in the sunshine of Arizona for now)